Saturday, August 22, 2009

What I've Made

So obviously you all know I love to knit and crochet. I thought you guys might like to see a picture of a few (well more than a few) things I've knit and crocheted

  • The Hat that emily is wearing is crocheted
  • The sweater Emily is wearing is knit
  • The Skirt Emily is wearing is crocheted
  • The Boots that Emily are wearing are crocheted
  • The blue and purple shawls over Emily's shoulders are knit
  • The Leotard on the hanger is knit
  • The Headband on Emily's wrist is knit
  • The hat below the headband is crocheted
  • The Purse is knit
  • The purple hat below the leotard is crocheted
  • And the Background\ blanket Emily is sitting on is crocheted

Yes I made all of that, I've also sewn quite a bit in the past. By the way, you guys might get the oppertunity to show me what you've made in the very near future.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! All of those things are quite lovely. :)! Everyone: please come sign my Ivy Petition before Tuesday August 25th, 2009 at 5!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for me!