Monday, August 31, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. You will probably see less and less of me because next week my dance classes are starting again. Please keeping visiting though!
Anyway, There is this really cool site that I like for printing stuff for my Dolls. It's called Jim's Printable Minis. It's got all sorts of things from doll house wallpaper, to computers. It's really cool. Please check it out!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Earlier today I was messing around on GIMP and made coloring pages.
My original picture
After I subtracted the color
And in the end after I printed it and colored it with crayons.
If anyone would like there own customize coloring page, PM me or post a picture on American Girl Fan.
I'm trying to get an E-mail address, for the time being, bear with me.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Well, I decide that I should do a kick off giveaway for my blog to attract readers.
So I'm giving away some beautiful doll jewelery.
The way you enter is
- Get your parents permission
- Say your name or nickname
- Say what your favorite AG outifit is
- The contest is only one week! So hurry up and enter while you can. It ends September 1.
- On September 2 I will put the names in a bowl and draw a name.
- I do not ship out of the United States
Also I have a poll for whether we are going to do a give away for the banglets and a give away for the necklace, or both pieces together. The poll will also end September 1.
Monday, August 24, 2009
First I'd like to say, thank you to my wonderful followers\ readers
Second, I ♥ when you comment!
Third (most important), I want to let you know about another blog that I share with Quinlyn and Coconut called The Knitting Blog. Soon we are going to change somethings on it which you can read about on the blog. Please visit it!
Fourly and Lastly, sorry about the special post delay. I need to make something for it involving a camera, and my dad has been out of town, then he took it to work with him today. I will try and get it up soon!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
I'm sorry yesterday I forgot to mention a rule when you are commenting or using my c box. I am a christian and do not stand people using God's name is vane.
Also I have a special post for tomorrow or Tuesday up my sleeve *Evil laugh*
Saturday, August 22, 2009
- The Hat that emily is wearing is crocheted
- The sweater Emily is wearing is knit
- The Skirt Emily is wearing is crocheted
- The Boots that Emily are wearing are crocheted
- The blue and purple shawls over Emily's shoulders are knit
- The Leotard on the hanger is knit
- The Headband on Emily's wrist is knit
- The hat below the headband is crocheted
- The Purse is knit
- The purple hat below the leotard is crocheted
- And the Background\ blanket Emily is sitting on is crocheted
Yes I made all of that, I've also sewn quite a bit in the past. By the way, you guys might get the oppertunity to show me what you've made in the very near future.
Hello Welcome to Dolls n' Wool,
I'm very excited to start this blog. This blog is all about American Girl Dolls and what I like to make for them. I have been a fan of American Girl since I was 6, and I have been sewing since I was 5. Then when I was 9 I learned to knit, and a year later I learned to crochet. Now I really enjoy mixing all that together to make doll clothes! I have four dolls: Marisol, Emily, and the old blond bitty twins. Those are my lovely Ladies in the picture above.
Please forgive me if I don't update very often as you saw in my profile I'm a very dedicated dancer. This coming year I will be taking 7 hours and 15 minutes of dance.