Monday, October 26, 2009

A Doll Sized Find

Hey Everyone!
Most of you didn't know that this past weekend I went to a revolutionary war reenactment.

It was really cool! We saw a man swallow 3 swords at once, and a hilarious juggling duo!

A lot of people like to sell handmade (and some factory made) things. Fortunately I had a $5 bill in my pocket.

It was very hard to choose what to buy. Here is what I decided on:



A fan, and two miniture bottles! I got the fan for $2 and the bottles for $0.50 a piece.



Here is one of the bottle up close



Here is the Marisol compared to the bottle. (sorry the picture is sideways)




And finally, here is the bottle in Marisol's hand.


I'm not quite sure what I want to do with the bottles yet. So far I'm thinking salt and pepper shakers. Do you have any ideas of what I could do with them?


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have one of those! :D They are really cute. Maybe your dolls could use them when cooking, or if they did a historical pretend game they could make believe that they were smelling salts?
    ~Libby

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for me!