Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nothin' much, just pics of my ALOF doll, a new doll dress, maybe a new blogger feature...

Hey everyone!

First of all, here are the pictures of my new ALOF doll Violet! If you want to see them, click HERE.


This is a new dress I made for Kendal today! Isn't it adorable??? It was VERY easy to make! I might do a photo tutorial on how to make these dresses some time!

Also, come check out Dolls of Faith! This is a jointed blog by Quinlyn, ImaVirginia, Sonja, Anne, and I about ALOF dolls!

Lastly, check out the awesome new gadget! It's a pages thing, so I can make a seperate page for the patterns, and gallery! I'm so excited! I will no longer be using my weebly site.








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me!