Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Music Video!!!

I'm super duper duper duper excited! Cause I just finished a doll music video with my friend! It is to the song "Clothes" by BarlowGirl. If you are not familiar with the song it is totally clean, and by a Christian band so no worries about not being appropriate. HOPE YOU ENJOY!


When Commenting, please keep in mind that this was my second stop motion, and my friend's first. It was also my first music video (friend's first too!) So no mean comment. However if you have something nice to say, I'd love for you to comment about your favorite part. Mine is the hands!

If you are wondering "WHO THE HEC IS THAT DOLL!!!!" That is my friend's Beautiful Girlhood Collection doll. They are a Christian doll (sort of like ALOF's) only they look more like AG's than ALOFs. We think that BGHCD's and AG's order the same parts from a company. They're legs, feet, limbs, and hands look EXACTLY alike only different skin tones.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

  1. I'm watching it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second? You're kidding me! Right? That was so awesome! I'm trying to make a stop motion but I don't have the patience. Your stop motion was the best!!!!!
    Hannah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOWIE! THAT IS AMAZING!!! :D
    ~Iona

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was Awesome! I love that song, and your dolls did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Jasmine :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 16, 2010

    You did a wonderful job that is so kewl .. I have got to get this going so that I can make some of these too .. I just have not had the time to finish half of the albums I started let alone make stop motion yet .. LOL!!

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for me!