Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tagged

Hey guys,

I know that I don't normally post everyday stuff, but I got tagged (again! LOL!).
I was tagged by Joelle.

So here we go:
1. How old are you? 11

2. What is your favorite color? Blue

3. Who was your first crush and when was it? Never had one

4. How many blogs do you have? 5

5. Do you have a facebook? No

6. Do you have a Twitter? No

7. What's your BFF's name? Audrey and Aubrey (yes it gets confusing!)

8. What are your favorite Clothes brands? American Girl, Old Navy, Areopostal (that's wear my favorite pieces of clothing came from

9. Do you put Mascara on in the mornings or whenever? Nope, I don't even own a bottle of Mascara

10. What size shoe do you wear? 10 in womens

11. If you had to pick 1 singer or band to meet who would it be? Britt Nicole!

12. Who is your crush currently? Like I said, I don't have one

13. When do you post on your blog? Whenever I can!


I tag:

Cara @ Dolls of Sunshine and Glory Village
Audrey @ Auddie's Wonderful World
Kelsie @ Kelsie B Kewl
Liz @ AmericanGirlFan
QueenLucy @ QueenLucy's Journal






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. how do you live without mascara? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. And tagged once more, go onto my blog to find out more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, but I do it perfectly well Hannah! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for me!